- 12, 16, or 18" panel coverage
- 2" rib height
- Architectural/structural flat pan standing seam panel
- Applies over open framing or solid substrate
- Material: High-quality steel protected by layers of coatings and paint
- Gauges: 24ga standard
- Finishes: Painted or Acrylic Coated Galvalume®
- Warranty: 45 year on painted, 25 year on Galvalume®
- Minimum roof slope 1/2:12
- Factory applied side lap sealant
- Concealed clip designed for thermal movement
- Accommodates 1/2" to 6" blanket insulation
- Energy Star rated on many colors
- Purpose: Roofing panels
Mechanically Fastened Standing Seam
- Provides superior wind resistance
- Allows for installation on low sloped roofs
- Great for new construction or re-roofing projects
- A full line of trim and accessories is available
With a high-tech design, and proven durability, Magna-Loc can be used on many types of roof. It looks great on a home, providing strength and beauty. At the same time Magna-Loc standing seam has the strength needed for commercial and industrial buildings, as it can be installed over open framing, and on roofs with slopes as low as 1/2:12.
Magna-Loc offers the strength you need, at a great price compared to other mechanically fastened standing seam systems. It can be shipped anywhere in the United States.
Here at Best Buy Metals, we have some of the best pricing on Magna-Loc standing seam available.
If you need more information or pricing on Magna-Loc, feel free to contact us at any time. Our representatives are there to help you, and are always helpful and courteous.