Stone Coated Metal Shingles
*Important - Decra Shingle has been discontinued as of 2016 - it's replacement is Decra Shingle XD.
If you are looking for the upscale design of a dimensional shingle, DECRA Shingle is the choice for you. DECRA Shingle offers a classic look that features a traditional distinctive style, reinforced with the strength and longevity of steel. Available in a variety of natural earth tone colors, these colors incorporate a subtle natural shadow, which enhances the richness and detail of the roof.
- 49" wide x 19 3/4" height panel coverage
- Interlocking Hidden Fastener design
- Applies over solid substrate
- Material: High-quality steel, aluminum zinc coated steel
- Gauge: 26ga
- Won't crack, break, burn, curl, split or rot
- Finishes: ceramic coated colored stone chip finish
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Minimum roof slope 4:12
- Purpose: Roofing panels
Feel the Steel
DECRA Shingle is pressure formed aluminum-zinc alloy coated steel with an acrylic bonded stone chip finish. The stone coating resists fading and UV penetration.
- Patented interlocking design feature redirects wind-blown rain.
- Prevents moisture from reaching the underside.
Homeowner Insurance Discounts
- Insurance discounts are often available ranging from 18-30% annually.
- Product durability virtually eliminates expensive storm-related deductible costs.
Lifetime Warranty - 50 Years Transferable
Class "A" Fire Rating UL 790
- Highest rating available from Underwriters Laboratories®.
- Extremely effective against severe fire exposure.
- Stone Coated Metal Shingles will not support combustion.
Wind Uplift Resistance Rating UL 580
- Resists wind uplift in velocities up to 120 mph.
- Achieved a Class 90 Rating, UL's® highest.
- Patented interlocking feature prevents wind-blown rain from reaching the underside.
Class "4" Hail / Impact Resistance Rating UL 2218
- Provides the greatest impact resistance available.
- Resists perforation from hail stones measuring up to 2-1/2 inches in diameter.
If you need more information on Decra Shingles, feel free to contact us at any time. Our representatives are there to help you, and are always helpful and courteous.