Vertical Seam Metal Roofing
- 12, 16 or 18" panel coverage
- 1-3/4" rib height
- Architectural / structural integral standing seam panel
- Applies over open framing or solid substrate
- Material: High-quality steel protected by layers of coatings and paint
- Gauges: 26ga, 24ga
- Finishes: Painted or Acrylic Coated Galvalume®
- Warranty: 45 year on painted, 25 year on Galvalume®
- Minimum roof slope: 1:12 over solid decking, 3:12 over open framing
- Concealed clip designed for thermal movement
- Accommodates up to 4" blanket insulation
- Energy Star rated on many colors
- Purpose: Roofing panels
Concealed Clip System
- Vertical Seam utilizes a concealed clip fastening system.
- Low maintenance and easy installation.
- Can be installed over open framing, making it a great choice for steel structures.
- Great for new construction or re-roofing projects.
- A full line of trim and accessories is available.
Crisp and Defined
Through history, standing seam has made its name through brute strength and striking beauty. Vertical Seam is no exception to the rule. With its 1-3/4" tall ribs, Vertical Seam will add value and beauty to any residential or commercial project.
Strength of Steel
Made of high tensile steel, then coated with multiple quality coatings, Vertical Seam metal roofing can take it. Whether its high winds in Miami-Dade County Florida, or hurricanes in Louisiana, Vertical Seam doesn't back down to the challenge.
Low Slope Roofing
Vertical Seam can be installed on roofs with a slope as low as 1:12 over solid decking, or 3:12 over open framing. This is lower than most standing seam roofs, offering complete protection even when your roof only raises one inch per every twelve inches across.
Here at Best Buy Metals, we have some of the best pricing on Vertical Seam available.
We deliver Vertical Seam from 7 different plant locations spread across the United States, giving us the capability to quickly and cost efficiently transport your materials to you.
If you need more information or pricing on Vertical Seam, feel free to contact us at any time. Our representatives are there to help you, and are always helpful and courteous.