5V-Crimp Metal Roofing
- 24" panel coverage
- 1/2" rib height
- Exposed fastened low profile panel
- Applies over open framing or solid substrate
- Material: High-quality steel protected by layers of coatings and paint
- Gauges: 29ga or 26ga standard
- Finishes: Painted, Galvalume®, or Galvanized
- Warranty: 40 year on painted, 30 year on Galvalume®
- Minimum roof slope 3:12
- Energy Star rated on many colors
- Purpose: Roofing panels
Available in a variety of colors as well as a bare mill finish Galvalume or Galvanized panels, our 5V-Crimp metal panels have the look you want.
5V-Crimp panels feature a double overlapping rib to assure a water-tight seal. The high-tensile steel panels, tough Galvalume® coatings, and baked-on enamel paint systems ensure that your roofing will endure whatever comes.
A Complete Package
Besides the panels, we also carry a full line of trims, fasteners, and accessories to finish off your 5V-Crimp roof project. These items can be delivered at the same time as your metal.
We deliver 5V-Crimp from 15 different plant locations across the United States, giving us the capability to quickly and cost efficiently transport your materials to you.
If you need more information or pricing on 5V-Crimp, feel free to contact us at any time. Our representatives are there to help you, and are always helpful and courteous.