Corrugated Metal Roofing
- 24" panel coverage
- 1/4" or 1/2" rib height
- 1-1/4" or 2-1/2" distance between ridges
- Exposed fastened panel
- Applies over open framing or solid substrate
- Material: High-quality steel protected by layers of coatings and paint
- Gauges: 29ga or 26ga standard, 31ga economy galvanized available
- Finishes: Painted, Galvalume®, or Galvanized
- Warranty: 40 year on painted, 25-30 year on Galvalume®
- Minimum roof slope 3:12
- Energy Star rated on many colors
- Purpose: Roofing & Siding panels
Traditional Wavy Metal Panels
Corrugated metal roof panels have become an icon of contemporary design. Used in restaurants, homes, and much more, they offer style at a very reasonable cost point.
Galvanized, Galvalume & Painted Corrugated Panels Available
With 10 color options to choose from, Corrugated Metal Panels aren't just in non-painted galvanized or Galvalume® finishes. If it's galvanized Corrugated roof or wall panels, we have them as well.
A Complete Package
Besides the panels, we also carry a full line of trims, fasteners, and accessories to finish off your Corrugated roof project. These items can be delivered at the same time as your metal.
We deliver Corrugated Metal Roofing from 13 different plant locations across the United States, giving us the capability to quickly and cost efficiently transport your materials to you.
If you need more information or pricing on Corrugated Metal, feel free to contact us at any time. Our representatives are there to help you, and are always helpful and courteous.