KasselWood Shake shingles offer the beauty and elegance of a natural wood shake roof with the low maintenance, durability and unmatched performance of steel. The patented four-way interlocking design provides great wind and rain resistance as well as concealing all fasteners. KasselWood is available in a new cedar look, aged cedar look, and more, nine beautiful colors in all.
- 40 5/8" wide x 8 5/8" height panel coverage
- ULTRA-Cool™ Paint System
- Patented interlocking design
- Applies over solid substrate
- Material: High-quality steel protected by layers of coatings and paint
- Gauge: 29ga
- Finish: Kynar® 500 PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride) Paint system
- Warranty: Lifetime / 40 Years Transferable
- Minimum roof slope 3:12
- Purpose: Roofing panels
Metal Roofing Redefined
- Unique design utilizes texturing and multiple profiles for a completely random and natural appearance.
- Proprietary low-gloss coating with varied grain pattern for an authentic wood shake look.
Cool Metal Roof
- KasselWood shingles are manufactured with ULTRA-Cool™ coatings from BASF.
- Coatings reflect high percentages of solar radiation, allowing even dark colors to remain much cooler.
Benefits of a Cool Metal Roof
- Lowers your energy bills.
- Increases the life of the roof.
- Helps keep your home's temperature at a more consistent level.
If you need more information or pricing on KasselWood, feel free to contact us at any time. Our representatives are there to help you, and are always helpful and courteous.