R-Panel / PBR Panel
- 36" panel coverage
- 1 1/4" trapezoidal ribs on 12" centers
- Exposed fastened metal building panel
- Applies over open framing or solid substrate
- Material: High-quality steel protected by layers of coatings and paint
- Gauges: 26ga standard
- Finishes: Painted or acrylic coated Galvalume®
- Warranty: 40 year on painted, 25 year on Galvalume®
- Minimum roof slope 1:12
- Energy Star Rated
- Purpose: Commercial Metal Roofing and Siding panels
- Great for low sloped roofs
- Cost effective
- Can be installed over existing roofing materials
- Meets the most stringent building codes.
- Spans up to 7' (depending on the situation)
The Strength of Steel
The Durability of Galvalume®
and the Beauty of Color
R-Panel is an extremely durable alternative to other roofing materials.
It is formed with high tensile steel, coated with a tough Galvalume® zinc-aluminum coating, pre-treated with primer, and then finally coated with a baked-on enamel 40 year warranted siliconized polyester paint system.
Designed for Commercial Roofing Applications
R-Panel meets a long list of building codes. From its Class A fire resistance rating to its Miami-Dade County Florida Approval, it performs where it matters.
R-Panel has the strength needed to be installed on metal buildings with spans up to 7' on center. Because of its larger ribs it can be installed on slopes as low as 1:12.
In addition to bare Galvalume, R-Panel is available in 15 great baked on enamel colors, ensuring that you can find something to fit the design of the building.
We deliver R-Panel from 32 different plant locations spread across the United States, giving us the capability to quickly and cost efficiently transport your materials to you.
If you need more information or pricing on R-Panel, feel free to contact us at any time. Our representatives are there to help you, and are always helpful and courteous.