Metal Slate Roofing
Similar to our standard ArrowLine Slate product, Enhanced ArrowLine Slate features a special paint system which gives it a more random slate roofing look. The special stamping pattern combines with this paint system to produce an astoundingly beautiful product.
ArrowLine also carries a Lifetime Non-Prorated Warranty. ArrowLine Slate is lighter than traditional slate and it will not crack or slide off. You can walk on an ArrowLine Slate roof, unlike traditional slate. (Always use caution when walking on any roof.)
- 50" wide x 12" height panel coverage
- 4-way interlocking design
- Applies over solid substrate
- Material: High-quality steel protected by layers of coatings and paint
- Gauge: 28ga
- Finish: Kynar® 500 PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride) Paint system
- Warranty: Lifetime Non-Prorated
- Minimum roof slope 4:12
- Purpose: Roofing panels
Click on the photos below for a high-resolution image.
Charcoal Gray - Blended
Classic Red - Blended
Stone - Blended
Colors are approximate, and may vary due to scanning processes, resolutions, and monitors. See an actual color swatch or panel before ordering.
Rough Hewn Beauty
Enhanced ArrowLine Slate takes metal slate roofing a step further than ArrowLine Slate. With its special multi-tone paint system, double stamped pattern, and realistic chipped slate edges, Enhanced ArrowLine Slate truly is the roofing of the future.
Download the warranty information above, and you will see that with ArrowLine Enhanced Slate, your investment in your roof is covered. This is a lifetime, non-prorated, transferable warranty, providing you with the peace of mind you need.
Engineered Strength and Durability
The 28 gauge is made of a tough 62,000 PSI tensile strength steel. It is then coated with a G-90 galvanized coating. From there it is prepared as follows:
- Both sides are chemically cleaned with an Alkaline “Parco 338W” cleaner.
- Dry in place chrome conversion with “Bonderite 1402W” applied both sides.
- Prime coat – AKZO Nobel coatings “Trinar Primer” polyester corrosion resistant primer.
- Top coat – AKZO Nobel Architectural coating “Trinar Finish” PVDF
Fluoropolymer Finish (Kynar 500 or Hylar 5000)
- Back coat – AKZO Nobel coatings corrosion resisting backer.
Design and Performance
Our virtually maintenance-free roof matches your lifestyle. It won’t chip, peel, rot, blister, rust, shed, or fade.
Because of its tough 28 gauge steel core, you can walk all over our Enhanced Slate.
ArrowLine Enhanced Slate provides a clean, distinctive look that vastly improves the appearance of your home or building while exceeding all building code requirements and maintaining our high standards for design and curb-appeal.
If you need more information or pricing on ArrowLine Enhanced Slate, feel free to contact us at any time. Our representatives are there to help you, and are always helpful and courteous.